Monday, December 31, 2012

100+ Book Challenge 2013

I haven't found an official 100+ Book Challenge yet, but I am a avid reader and I will challenge myself to read 100+ books in 2013.
I am confident that I will be able to do that since I hit 103 in 2012. That list is on a page at the top of my blog, but until I figure out how to show all my pages under my header you will have to wait to access that page to see which books I actually read in 2012. I know, I know who cares what you read in 2012, but if you take a look you might find something that you might be interested in that you hadn't previously known about.
So, in the next couple of days I will be fooling around in blogger trying to figure out how to get all my pages to show up at the top of my blog under the header.

Happy New Year!!!
and
Happy Reading--
Beverly G ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment