Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Sherlockian by: Graham Moore

I finished The Sherlockian last night. For fans of Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle, you'll find this a very fun read.
Mr. Moore goes from present to past, present to past with a deft hand. He handles the language of both eras to perfection. There are real places and some real people, but the general gist of the story is fiction, but not very far into the book you feel it's all real.
There is a new fresh take with a good twist on this present and past tale.
I recommend that you pick this one up for a good Sherlockian read.

Happy Reading--
Beverly G ♥

1 comment:

  1. They were just talking about this book over at the Crime Thru Time Yahoo group today--the decision was that it is not truly a historical mystery, but several people said they really enjoyed it, so I have it on my TBR mountain and I'm looking forward to reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete